- You will interact with scientific leaders in fisheries and research.
- You will start building a network of contacts for a future science career and advanced graduate study.
- You will gain research, quantitative, and field-based skills.
- It won’t cost you anything (all travel, housing, and meal expenses paid)!
- At least half of every day will be spent outside of the classroom doing field work or going on field trips.
When is it?
Who can apply?
How to apply:
Applications and supporting materials are due by 11:59PM EST on March 23rd, 2022.
You will need at least one recommendation letter as part of your application, but two are allowed. When filling out the application you will provide the name and email address for each reference. A link will then be emailed directly to them to allow them to upload their recommendation letters. Be sure to notify them ahead of time to give your references ample time to submit their portion of the application, which is also due on March 23rd.
Questions? Email us at FisheriesCourse@marine.rutgers.edu.